It is our goal to help you achieve your dreams.
The place to start is to sit down with you and spend time to get to know who you are and to understand, financially, where you want to be. You and I will then review your current financial situation and discuss your long-term financial needs. That way, I can help you create a realistic, personalized financial strategy. My team takes the view of each of our relationships in the context of a process that evolves over time, and as your financial situation changes, we will always be ready to adjust to pursue those needs.
Our primary commitment is to your long-term financial success.
We work with people of all ages from all walks of life—whether you are building assets for the future or seeking to protect, enjoy, and pass on the wealth that has taken you a lifetime to accumulate. Through our partnership with Commonwealth Financial Network, the advisors at Hutchings Financial Group are ready to help with sound, professional advice.
For those who are still accumulating assets for personal and family goals, we help in areas such as:
- College funding strategies
- Analysis of insurance needs
- Advice on employee stock options
- Cash flow expense planning
- Creating and preserving personal wealth
- Minimizing the risk of financial catastrophes
- Protecting against inflation
- Reducing tax burdens
- Planning for a retirement income
For families and individuals who are at or nearing retirement age, I take a special interest and have a significant focus in providing access to time tested solutions in areas such as:
- Lump-sum distribution and retirement decisions
- Retirement planning strategies
- Long-term health care planning
- A second opinion on current financial planning and investments
- Maximizing wealth transfer and gifting strategies
- Asset and investment management
- Establishing charitable legacies
- Estate planning with trust and will development